At Abridge, we believe that the health narratives we share have the ability to transform the quality of our treatment and our lives.
That’s a lot of power. There’s an old saying about what comes with great power…
Our responsibility is to keep your information safe when you choose to share it with us. This Privacy Statement applies to personal information you provide to us when you use the Abridge mobile application (“App”) made available to you by Abridge AI (“Abridge AI”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
This Privacy Notice is designed to help you understand your rights and options when using the App. This is an important document – please read it carefully.
- We collect information directly from you, while you’re recording or using the App, and some information from your mobile device.
- We store your information on your behalf. We use the data to provide you with visit transcripts and refine our machine learning platform to provide better transcripts in the future.
- You have some choices about how your information is shared with third parties:
- You can choose to share either your recordings, transcripts, or summaries with others, including your doctor or caregiver.
- You may also have the option to allow your data to be used in a research study, in collaboration with qualified external researchers.
- We will not sell your data to a third party.
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time. However, we will make every effort to not change it very often, and if we do make a material change, we will provide a public notice.
We will let you know as soon as possible if a policy change affects how your data is shared. If a change requires or permits us to collect new information about you—whether from you or from third parties—we will ask your permission before collecting this information.
Ready to get more from your conversations?
Get in touch, and we'll show you a real-time demo.